Time & Logistics
Working on instrumental aspects that have to do with time management, scheduling, logistics, and, in general, how to optimize resources within existing constraints.
- Managing Time
- Scheduling of recess/bathroom breaks/lunch
- Daily scheduling needs changes
- Managing online classroom engagement
Incorporating elements of wellness within the school’s program, specifically addressing stress management, well-being, physical and mental health for both students and adults.
- Managing stress in times of great change
- Physical health of students
- Preparing for supply teachers
How to gradually incorporate student centered learning practices, analyzing how to develop and implement specific activities and initiatives that are student focused.
- Online textbooks and workbooks
- Analyze learning needs of students
- Student success
- Engaging, relevant, real.
- Teacher consistency to support student success.
- Everyone using the same programs/apps/platforms. Then we can help each other, it’s fair for the kids.
- Subject groups using a similar app.
- Teacher collaboration.
Finding opportunities within DWKS curriculum to incorporate some of the online practices into future school models.
- Creative curriculum design, for example cross cycle.
- We can’t control the curriculum.
- Ministry exams are coming back.
- Reasonable expectations.
- How can you be sure that the work is theirs and not from others.
- What does competency mean – developmental.