Skip to content
- Students developing self-efficacy, self-reflection, communication skills, sense of community, responsibility and social justice included in daily routine and/or advisory.
- Importance of cross-curricular teaching.
- Be more intentional about things that are already done at the school.
- Take soft skills into account, especially with online learning.
- Developing lifelong learning for growth mindset.
- A lot of what is done at the school in terms of cross curricular/extracurricular learning may be as important as “curricular” offerings.
- Idea of Deep Learning Program where students can choose amongst the selection of units to explore deeper learning.
- Content presented to students must be visually engaging and attractive.